Friday 24 January 2014

Fun day

I think Friday tends to be either our day off or trip day. We normally just want to chill out or go on a day out somewhere instead of doing 'work' as such. Just seems to be the pattern we have fallen into over the years. I suppose it's the start of the weekend feeling!

Well today that meant none of us were in a get up and go mood so it was option A, chill out for the morning. We had plans for the afternoon so chose to let them all get on with whatever they wanted for the morning, mainly Minecraft.

I downloaded eggy phonics 3 on one of the boys ipads for M the other day, at the moment it's free so I thought we'd give it a try. She loves using the app and has spent some time on it over the last few days with my help. Although I imagine it's probably for slightly older kids she's learning letters and the sounds they make from playing the games on it. Really like it and think we will invest in stages 1&2 so she can start from the beginning.


This afternoon we met up with a friend at one of the soft play areas and spent a couple of hours chatting and playing. Nice way to start another busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment