Tuesday 17 June 2014

Home Day

Having spent some time looking around I have been considering changing our books to Galore Park. We are going to finish off the cgp books we have for now but will probably make the switch when I have the funds.
Today C covered English in his book.
H worked on his mod design programming course, we had a few issues with it and we spent quite some time fixing errors that shouldn't have been there. However it's all part of learning programming I suppose and I'm learning it alongside him!
M= Did some cutting and sticking after finding the worksheet I had printed out for her to do later on in the week. She spotted it and wanted to do it straight away. She needed to work on her scissor skills and I was very impressed at how much she's improved.
She also spent time on reading eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment