Saturday 1 March 2014

Still here!!!

I seem to have gone AWOL from the blog again. Currently having a sit down at the computer so I thought I would actually just write that I am still here.
I expect trying to remember what we have done for the last week or more will be impossible given the fact that the boys are having a sleepover as we speak and I don't think I can concentrate all that well with the thudding and laughing going on!
We have been busy though, honest!

I seem to recall going to see the Lego movie, having a home ed coffee morning up at the hall with the kids baking biscuits before hand and visiting another potential hall for a new group.

We played a lot of Lego and did the usual English and Maths books/games.

We have visited the aquarium and been to Southsea beach to take a look at all the washed up items from the recent storms and onto the arcades. Anchors and trees being amongst them. Which reminds me as to the reason for my absence of my blogging which was mainly down to the half term affect. Boys being quite happy to play out or have friends in so we didn't in fact go all that far that week.

Oh and I got to go rally driving, my main pressie for my birthday from my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment