Monday 30 September 2013

What did we do?

This is really why I must try and keep up with updating the blog every day, I don't have the best memory to be fair when it comes to when/where we did things. So I guess this is going to be a quick run down of our weekend of what I remember. Dad had to work for the whole weekend with Monday off instead which kind of muddled things up a bit.
Saturday was 'C's football match, he went with one of the other players dad's while me and the other two munchkins did a few crafts. Nothing overly exciting happened for the rest of the day that I remember!
Sunday I did not want to stay in all day so we headed out to the shops and treated ourselves to a nice lunch. Somewhere in amongst that really exciting lot we did watch some documentary's, read some books and probably done quite a considerable amount of educational stuff somewhere, I have just not logged it in my memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment